- I live with my husband, our uber hyper yorkie, our graying golden retriever, and one very sassy cat in Northwest Arkansas. I am originally from Dallas and go back as often as possible to visit family and friends. And for the Tex-Mex. And BBQ.
- I earned my BBA in Marketing from University of North Texas while being an only parent.
- I auditioned to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader but completely froze during our introductions. Sooooo thankful this was before the DCC TV program!
- I will choose chips and salsa over sweets every time.
- As a kid, I tried building a swimming pool in our backyard. Yes, in the ground. With a shovel. Mom wanted to ground me for tearing up her grass but dad knew my shoveling wouldn't last long. He was right.
- I collect stamps...in my passport.
- And I love taking portraits of pets!
That photo has been stamped inside my mind for over 20 years and it was captured by someone hoping to change the way animals in shelters were photographed. It was the photo introduced me to pet photography. While my career has been in corporate marketing, my entrepreneurial spirit and love for animals led me to start my own pet photography journey back in 2013.